Together we push boundaries in Digital Commerce!
Strix is a great place to work, because it’s the best place to grow. We are a people first company with great experts in our team. Working with us, you'll become part of a team focused on using the latest technologies.
Are you that ambitious Business analyst who wants to work with us on challenging projects? The bright talent that knows how to make impact? Do you make sure things get done? A wonderful challenge awaits you at Strix!
Being a Business analyst at Strix you bring together the needs of the clients business and IT on a daily basis. From a customer centric approach, you strive for the most effective solution for our clients.
As a Business analyst at Strix, you are the perfect sparring partner from an internal and external perspective. You know how to gather business requirements and device effective IT solutions, challenge your clients and teammates and continuously improve our solutions. You like to work with all organization levels: operational, tactical and strategic. And you enjoy preparing and conducting workshops for clients. Within Strix you cooperate with UX, design and development in order to find the needed improvements. Together with the product owner of the client, you manage the backlog and prioritize the user stories so they can be put in sprints.
We have a great office in Utrecht. Here we work passionately with the team and our clients to maintain our good relationship and keep an eye on the project result.
- Drive! You share our passion for Digital commerce and project delivery. You encourage yourself and others to push boundaries;
- Initiative! = your middle name. Because taking actions that improve work results, identify or create opportunities, or prevent problems, without being asked is your nature;
- Cosmopolitan! You are comfortable working in an international environment. Our working language English is no problem for you;
- Expertise! You have experience in a similar role. You easily adapt to change. You are efficient and flexible in different circumstances, tasks and responsibilities.
- Education in a relevant field
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry (Magento/Shopware/PIM)
- Ability to document processes (preferably BPMN / BPM / UML)
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (mainly Jira and Confluence)
- Highly developed analytical as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to take a holistic approach to a problem
- Understanding of technological issues concerning IT architectures in which systems integrate with one another
- A DNA that matches our company culture, in your own identical way!
The Strix Gene
At Strix, we think it's important to know who and what we are, but certainly also believe it is a strength to realize what and who we are not.
- We think solutions, not in problems
- We dare to challenge, not repeat the patterns
- We push the boundaries, not to keep the status quo
- We embrace differences, we are not conservative
- We empower connections, not self-mindset
- Hybrid working & flexible working hours. You are very welcome in our inspiring office, but free to work from any other location
- A fun and motivated team of experienced and like-minded specialists
- Study days & access to Strix academy
- An open invitation for your own input
- Office food & drinks
- Company equipment
- Pension Scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- And of course a good party every now and then 😊