Strix is a great place to work, because it’s the best place to grow. We are a people first company with great experts in our team.
Are you a born organizer? Do you love processes and a challenge? Do you make sure things get done? A wonderful challenge awaits you at Strix!
Being a Delivery manager at Strix you are in charge of project delivery and managing our clients. From a customer centric approach, you strive for the highest achievable quality in both the process and the product delivery. Together with your team, you ensure that we deliver successful solutions to our clients.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be a partner to our clients at operational, tacticaland strategic levels. You can make a difference by ensuring that client expectations are clear and play a role in defining deliverables and necessary activities to meet expectations.
You are given all the space and freedom to define the path to success. You facilitate your team and align workflows to deliver value. So you determine the right way of working, approach and team setup. As webcrawler you give your team space to use their talents, without losing sight of the good end result for our clients.
You can go loose on all administrative tasks around time registration, progress reports and the financial set-up of the project. After all, you are responsible for the project results and the satisfaction of your clients. You also manage risks; you identify problems at delivery, take actions to solve problems and escalate to involved parties when necessary.
We have a great office in Utrecht. Here we work passionately with the team and our clients to maintain our good relationship and keep an eye on the project result.
- Drive! You share our passion for Digital commerce and project delivery. You encourage yourself and others to push boundaries;
- Initiative! = your middle name. Because taking actions that improve work results, identifyor create opportunities, or prevent problems, without being asked is your nature;
- Cosmopolitan! You are comfortable working in an international environment. Our working language English is no problem for you;
- Expertise! You have experience in a similar role. You easily adapt to change. You are efficient and flexible in different circumstances, tasks, responsibilities and you have a great eye for people and their talents.
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant field
- Excellent writing & communication skills (English & Dutch)
- Expertise in the Digital commerce professional services domain
- ADNA that matches our company culture, in your own identical way
The Strix Gene
At Strix, we think it's important to know who and what we are, but certainly also believe it is a strength to realize what and who we are not.
- We think solutions, not in problems
- We dare to challenge, not repeat the patterns
- We push the boundaries, not to keep the status quo
- We embrace differences, we are not conservative
- We empower connections, not self-mindset
- Hybrid working & flexible working hours. You are very welcome in our inspiring office, but free to work from any other location
- A fun and motivated team of experienced and like-minded specialists
- Study days & access to Strix academy
- An open invitation for your own input
- Office food & drinks
- Company equipment
- Pension Scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- And of course a good party every now and then 😊